Night life is officially back, and so are head-to-toe statement looks. A wise man once said that “the eyes have it” – but a wise woman countered that it was really her eyelashes. In pursuit of pumping up those lashes, mascara and falsies sometimes seem like the only options – but piling on mascara for a big night only guarantees flakes and weighed-down lashes, and traditional falsies are rarely worth the hassle.
Whether its date night, girls’ night, or just a night out on the town, a full lash look is what you want – and Magnetic Mom Lashes are what you need. For fluffy, fluttery, statement lashes that will turn heads from dusk to dawn, consider popping on a pair of our Level 3 lashes. These lashes give you an amplified lash look without being too extreme and lack the hassle of traditional falsies.
Though our bold magnetic lashes hold their own, a few more additions to your bold look are guaranteed to have you looking and feeling your best. Check out our six best tips for a bold lash look below:
- Start from the top: To draw attention to your bold lashes, consider a fun up-do or a sleek slicked-back look for your night out. Moving your hair away from your face guarantees that all eyes will be on yours and is dually a great option for the warmer weather. Consider twisting your hair up with a claw clip or applying hair gel for a classy, “wet” look.
- Keep an eye on your brows: The eyes might be the window to the soul, but the eyebrows are the foundation of the whole house. To accompany your bold lash look, consider going with a fluffy, but not overly filled brow. Check out this tutorial to get your natural brows looking their best.
- Be consistent with colors: When the lashes are bold, all else should accentuate them – not add. A monochromatic makeup look, in which you use the same color or similar hues for your eyes, cheeks, and lips can be a great foundation for your bold lash look. Consider using a cream blush or cream-based product for your eyeshadow, blush, and lip color to achieve a consistent foundation for your bold lashes.
- Consider a bold liner: Though it’s easy to achieve a thick liner look with magnetic mom lashes, consider layering on top of the magnetic liner with a bold color choice. Metallic and bright hues are in right now, and are a great complement to both your monochromatic look and our level three lashes – check out this article for some inspo.
- Highlight the high points: Accentuating your natural features is key to getting your best bold look. Add a touch of highlighter to your cheekbones, nose, and chin to really make your look pop and your features shine.
- Go for a glossy lip: When going with a bold lash, we suggest dialing back on your lips. Pick a lip shade that complements your natural color and adds a bit of sheen.
There are countless ways to create makeup looks that best accompany your bold magnetic lashes. At the end of the day – or night – how you feel is just as important as how you look, and we hope our lashes will have you feeling your best for your night out!Magnetic Mom Lashes are natural-looking, cruelty-free, reusable and most of all...fun! We hope you’ll consider sprucing up your makeup routine with our fantastic magnetic lashes – check out all our products today!