Whether you’re a full-face-everyday kind of person or prefer a more natural look, great lashes are a fabulous final touch to your beauty routine. But mascara can be finicky – even top-of-the-line products still flake, bleed, or weigh down your lashes, dulling your look over the day. On the other hand, extensions take too much time, serums are expensive, and falsies are too big for everyday use.
If you’re in the market for lashes that look great all day long, make room in your makeup bag for Magnetic Mom Lashes! They’re a fantastic alternative to falsies sans sticky glue or the effort. And like other fakes, they’re reusable!
New to magnetic lash technology? Not to worry – we’ll take you step-by-step through the simple – and FUN – process of applying magnetic eyeliner and Magnetic Mom Lashes.
1. Do all of your makeup except your eyeliner and mascara – This is your chance to create your unique canvas for your magnetic lashes, the perfect partner for the full range of makeup looks!
2. Apply the magnetic eyeliner – and yes, you heard that right – magnetic eyeliner! Our magnetic lashes attach via magnetized eyeliner, which allows you to simply press the magnetic lashes onto your eyelid after applying.
Give the bottle a few good shakes, unscrew the cap, and wipe off the excess serum on the inside of the bottle just like you would your mascara or regular eyeliner. Then, simply apply the liner as you would your regular eyeliner: drag the brush from the inside corner of your eyelid above your lash line, drawing towards the outside corner of your eye, paying close attention to the inside corner as this is where your lashes will begin. The line does not have to be thick, especially if a thick-lined look is not your style – just ensure that there is a decent amount of product applied to the inside corner of your lash line, as this is the most important point of contact for the lashes.
If you make a mistake, don’t fret! The eyeliner removes easily with the swipe of a cotton swab. And practice makes perfect – after you wear the lashes a few times, you’ll get a good idea of how thin or thick to apply the liner for your perfect personalized magnetic lash look.
3. Add a second coat – After waiting a minute for your foundational coat to dry, apply a second coat of the magnetic liner for good measure.
4. For a fuller look, add mascara – If you prefer a fuller lash look, add a coat of mascara or two at this stage – you’ll want to do this prior to popping on your lashes.
5. Make sure your eyeliner is dry – At this stage, your eyeliner should be completely dry and ready for lash application – but feel free to give it a light touch to double-check. If it feels tacky at all, give it a few more minutes to dry completely.
6. Apply the lashes – Take the lashes out of the box. Hold the lash from the outside corner so that the lashes mirror your lash line. Starting at the inside corner of your eye, place the lashes near the liner - you should feel the magnets start to pull the lashes towards your lash line. That’s it - make any adjustments needed and then apply the second set to your other eye!
Magnetic Mom Lashes are natural-looking, cruelty-free, reusable and most of all...fun! We hope you’ll consider sprucing up your makeup routine with our fantastic magnetic lashes – check out all our products today!