It’s a situation we’re happy to be finding ourselves in again: the workday is over, and its finally time to do something fun. You might find yourself wanting to freshen up your makeup for those drinks with friends or that dinner with your partner, but you don’t have time to put on an entirely new face of makeup – and that’s where Magnetic Mom Lashes come in handy!
We recently talked about the best ways to incorporate magnetic lashes in your daytime looks – but you might be wondering how to take day to night. Here are a few great tips for transitioning your daytime makeup and lash look to fit any nighttime occasion!
1. Choose a fuller pair of lashes: For a fabulous nighttime look appropriate for any occasion, consider applying a pair of our level 2 lashes. These lashes come in four versatile styles, varying in density and length, and each one promises to leave you looking natural and feeling confident at all times of the day or night. If you’re new to magnetic lashes – or just need a refresher on how to best apply them for a long-lasting look, check out our step-by-step guide to applying magnetic lashes.
2. Touch up your base: Before adding more products to your face, touch up those that you want to build upon. Blot oily spots and re-apply foundation or powder where it may have worn throughout the day to reconstruct the base you built in the morning, creating the perfect canvas for your nighttime makeup look.
3. Accentuate with eyeliner: Though eyeliner is a crucial part of applying magnetic lashes, a touch extra can go a long way. Make your eyes “pop” even more by touching up or adding onto your eyeliner – and if you’re feeling extra bold, consider layering eyeliners or adding fun colors when sprucing up your look.
4. Add some pops of color: Once you’ve created a base you’re content with, consider adding pops of color that accentuate your favorite facial features. A bit of blush or eyeshadow are great ways to take your basic daytime look to a fabulous nighttime one. The latest trends have brought bold eyeshadow and versatile cream blush looks back into the fold, and a full calendar of social events gives you the perfect excuse to experiment with new products and colors!
5. Liven up your lips: If bold eyeshadow or blush isn’t your thing, consider a bold lip. Summertime makes pretty pinks, hot corals, and classic reds the perfect options for livening up your daytime makeup look and complimenting your fresh pair of magnetic falsies.
When you want a bolder lash look that you can easily take from day-to-night, consider popping on a pair of Magnetic Mom Lashes. Our Level 2 lashes will give you a longer and fuller lash look without bringing the hassle of traditional falsies.
Magnetic Mom Lashes are natural-looking, cruelty-free, reusable and most of all...fun! We hope you’ll consider sprucing up your makeup routine with our fantastic magnetic lashes – check out all our products today!